Bloominous sources the best flowers in the world direct from the farm. Unlike flowers you get from the florist, wholesaler, or market, Bloominous flowers are cut-to-order, and in some cases planted-to-your-order. Because our flowers are shipped fresh from the farm, they need about 1-2 days to fully bloom. This is by design so that you have the most beautiful blooms possible for your event or wedding.
5 Simple Steps to Get Started
- Upon receiving your flowers, remove them from the kit.
- Cut diagonally about 1 inch from the bottom of the stems under running water.
- Fill containers with water and put in the "flower food" we provided.
- Put the flowers in the containers to begin the hydration process. Hydrate for at least 4 hours, 12 hours for optimal hydration.
- Keep the flowers in a cool dark place away from direct sunlight and excessive heat. Temperatures 75°F and below are good, the lower the better.
- If you don't plan on arranging within 24 hours of hydration, just replace the water. Additional flower food is not necessary at this point.
- If you want the flowers to bloom a little faster, slightly warmer temperature 75-80°F will speed it up. Cool the temperature to slow it down.
- Some flowers look more "wilted" before hydration. This is normal - like a green banana. Just hydrate and watch your flowers bloom. If they don't bloom, we'll give you your money back - plain and simple.
- We've put together a trial kit for each of our collections discounted below our cost. This is so that you can experience first-hand the quality of our flowers and the Bloominous Promise of beautiful and easy DIY.